Tuesday, December 11, 2012

~14 years and going strong!!~

The last few days I have been thinking alot about next week.....Wednesday to be exact. December 19th we will celebrate our 14th anniversary! WOW!! I know in the big picture we are just getting started, but I still think 14 years is something to be proud of! I have to admit I'm just really excited!! Every year I think about how far we have come, as a couple, as parents, as people. Most people probably do this on their birthdays but for some reason our anniversary is when I reflect. I guess because my birthday means a whole lot of nothing to me, ya its nice if people remember and send me a wish, but when that number goes up I don't do a whole lot of celebrating:) When the number of years we have been married goes up, I get all giddy and want to shout it from the rooftops!!
In 14 years we have had alot of ups and downs, but I am happy to say the good DEFINITELY outweighs the bad! There is still no one I would rather spend my time with, which is especially good when you move to the middle of nowhere:) I look forward to spending the next 14 years together, and the many many more after that. Life just keeps getting better and I couldn't be happier{unless of course we could move back to Chehalis....that would make me happier!!}

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

That would make me happy too!! Miss you lady!!

Shelly's Space said...

congratulations Cheree and Adam....Well done!

RR said...

Congrats! 14 is something to celebrate!!