Monday, November 12, 2012

~30 days of Thankful~
 
 
As most of you know I am kind of a Facebook addict. Its only gotten worse since we moved to Spring Creek. I have A LOT of time on my hands, so I find myself constantly checking in on my peeps. Adam works really long hours, and the boys are in school all day, so whats a girl to do? Well since November started I have been seeing the posts everyday of what people are thankful for. I decided to go a different way and write this blog. Here is my list of Thankfulness:)
 
 
  1. Adam~ he gets the number 1 spot for MANY reasons! He works harder than any person I have ever known, he took a huge risk in April starting over in a new career and is rocking it!! I was worried he would regret leaving the paving industry that he loved so much, but so far so good! He seems to love mining and really loves the stability it brings our family! He spoils the kids and I rotten, he is my very best friend and the sole reason I am surviving here. He makes me laugh, reminds me daily not to sweat the small stuff, loves our kids with everything he has, Loves my family as much as I do, listens to all my fears and loves even my worst qualities, loves my friends, helps with the house work, can fix anything(except a broken heart as he would say) isn't afraid to talk to our boys about the uncomfortable stuff, teaches them by example how to be  good men, he cooks....really well!! but most of all, he loves ME, the good, the bad, and the down right UGLY!! he showers me with compliments, and has really made me see the good in myself since day one. I am one LUCKY girl!!
  2. My awesome kids~ They are each so different from each other, but amazing in their own ways! Addison is definitely the comedian, Ethan is the kind hearted sweet one, and Kyler is the baby in every sense of the word...SPOILED ROTTEN:) It is so hard for me to see them growing up so fast! In my eyes they will always be babies!But I am so proud of the young men they are becoming. They all do well in school, they hardly ever fight with each other, and lately I am seeing more and more all 3 of them getting along and being nice to each other. Fingers crossed that it lasts:) I have to add that though Ethan gets the title of kind hearted  ALL 3 of them really have that quality...Ethan is just over and above!
  3. Adams job~ In this crazy economy we have been so blessed! Adam has had to change jobs quite a few times, but we are doing well! Hopefully this job will take us into retirement:)
  4. My sisters~ Michelle, Rene, and Tiffany~ What can I say, without these amazing women in my life I don't know where I would be. Each one of them has helped me through some difficult times in my life. They are all amazing moms!! But most of all they are my friends. We have so much fun together and just love being together. Living so far apart is not easy for me. If this were a perfect world we would all be in the same town or at least the same state. But since this is my Thankfulness post I will just be Thankful we will all be together at Thanksgiving!
  5. My parents~ They are the best parents and grandparents I could ask for! I really took a lot for granted when we lived close, if I could go back I would change so much! I am so grateful for the time they spend and the love they show my kids. They just really are the BEST!!
  6. My brothers~ Scott, has been my hero as far back as I can remember. He is my big brother and I love him so much! Darrell and Mike~They love my sisters, and I love them! Ryan, Erich, Seth,and Jared~ my brothers weather they like it or not, haha! these seven men have a special place in my heart. I don't admit it very often, I guess because they are manly men who I'm afraid would just laugh at me if I were to tell them I love them, but I do. Maybe one day I will tell them....
  7. My nieces and nephews~ I never knew I could love like I love these kids! I only thought I could love my own so much, but turns out my heart can hold a lotta love! This post will get really long if I mention each one so Ill spare you all that, but they are all amazing people I am so proud of!!
  8. The best friends a girl could ask for!!!~One of the hardest things about leaving home was leaving the best friends I have ever had! I miss them all every day, and am so blessed to have them in my life, we may be separated by what feels like a million miles, but they will always be close to me in my heart!
  9. Cousins~ my kids have the best cousins:)
  10. Our home~ its nice and fits our family perfectly (for now)
  11. Our car~ it takes us where we need to go and allows us to go home whenever we can!!
  12. Blessings~ I am so blessed everyday...far beyond what I deserve I'm sure!!
There is so much more I am Thankful for, but this is a pretty good list and its getting really long so Ill stop here. Thanksgiving is BY FAR my favorite holiday and I cant wait to spend it with the people I love most!! 
 
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
     
     

     
     
     


1 comment:

RR said...

I really liked your post!!
You are missed around here