Monday, August 13, 2012

~Fun in Boise~

This weekend was so much fun!! We had a sort of sisters family reunion in Boise. We spent the day Friday at the water park. We got to the park a little later than everyone else because Adam worked the night before, so we got there just in time for lunch.  I found a sweet deal online and we were able to have an all you can eat pizza lunch and all day in the park for less than the normal admission price!! Anyway after lunch the kids all took off in groups to play. It was so fun to hang out and play on the rides with my sisters and our husbands!! Sometimes I am sad we don't have any babies in the family anymore, but I have to say it was a ton of fun to just go on all the rides with the big kids:) It was almost like our kids wernt even there! I literally didn't see Addison more than twice the whole day!
After the water park we all went to our hotels for a fast change before we met up for dinner.
Saturday was spent doing some major shopping. I was kinda dreading it, because lets be honest boys aren't the best shopping partners and I have 4 of them! But it went really well!! I guess the older the boys get the more they like picking out their clothes and shoes:) And Adam was happy to entertain whoever wasn't in a store with me at any given time.... I'm not sure exactly what they were doing, but that's just fine with me! Rene and Darrell didn't spend much time at the mall with us because they didn't need to spend such a beautiful day inside, so we made plans to meet up with them for dinner before the rest of us headed home. So after we finished up shopping we all went to Fudruckers. YUM!! It was kinda a sad dinner for me....when we moved I knew I would see Rene in July, then after that trip I knew we would all meet up in August. Well now that trip is over and I'm not sure when we will all be together again:( I would love to go home for Thanksgiving, but I just don't think that will be possible this year, and Christmas is definitely not going to happen.....So its looking like spring break! That is SO FAR away!! As we were pulling away from the restaurant Adam said, start planning your next trip now....call Rene and set a date....Isn't he just the best!! But I know we both have to look at our calendars so I'm calling later today:) I think Vegas in September or early October sounds perfect for a sisters trip!! Anyway it was a great weekend spent with my favorite people. I am so lucky to have such an amazing family!! I cant wait for the next time!!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

I'm so glad that it was a fabulous weekend for you!! Spring break will be here before you know it!! Miss your guts!