Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello from NV!

939 Bronco Drive, Spring Creek NV
Hi everyone!! Sorry this post has taken so long.....I have been thinking about exactly what I want to say, and my words get all jumbled up, and I sound like a complete idiot. So today I decided to do a post of pictures so you can all see where we are and our cute house, so here goes:)
Our front yard...our grass WAS green when we bought the house, but sadly it died before we actually got the keys and the water turned back on:( Trees are a rarity around here, so we are happy to have a few!!

Here is our little eating nook, I just love the light fixture, bay window, and shef...pretty cute huh!


Family Room....The shape of this room made it really hard to make my furniture work! It is long and skinny, so this is the best I could come up with...I will definatly be shopping for something else to go on this HUGE white wall!!


Living Room....Im so glad we brought this furniture with us!! We almost didnt. We left it in the garage for a few days, and the empty space just wasnt working for me so we brought it in. Although its not my favorite, and its seen better days it works for now.


Oops...almost forgot the kitchen...kinda boring but it works. We live so far out of town, I actually have to cook so this room will definatly get some use:) haha!!


And finally the view from our hot tub....Iv never seen such a beautiful night sky as there is here. So many stars and when the sun is setting the mountains have this red tint to them....hence the name Ruby mountains:)
Our bedrooms are a work in progress so no pictures for now...plus its amazing how fast they get messy!
One last thing and then Ill end this....Before I left Chehalis, I had a really hard time thinking I could be happy here. Some days Im still not sure, but thanks to an AMAZING husband and sister and family, I know I can be...They have made this transition alot easier on me than I could ever have imagined. I think about you all daily and  miss you emensly!! If I make friends here half as amazing as all of you I will be truely blessed!! A HUGE hug to my Sister Rene...Missing you has been a daily struggle, and I know that will never get easier!! PLEASE move to NV:) Ill never quit asking!!!! Any how, enough for now....love you all!!





6 comments:

Clarissa said...

You're house is so cute!! Thanks for sharing the pics so we can see where you are at...and for the address so we can send you stuff!! I miss you so much, but am so grateful that you have a feeling that you can be happy there!! Hopefully one day I can come visit and soak in that hot tub while enjoying the fabulous night sky!! Love ya!

Shelly's Space said...

Cheree...I love it!! I'm amazed that you have so much done already....it looks great!! I especially love the kitchen and the bay window in your dining area:) AND...a hot tub! You'll have to get a telescope for the boys to see the stars up close...
I'm happy that you're getting adjusted. I know it will take some stepping out of your comfort zone, but you will make new friends in no time. Thanks for coming to Isaac's shower ....I know what a busy time it was for you. It was good to see you before you left.
I'll be waiting for more pictures:)

Unknown said...

I love your house! And I knew you would make it cute! I can't wait to see it! Every single day I miss you and am reminded of what a terrific and wonderful friend you are to me. You are so irreplaceable! I am really happy you are finding things that make you happy about NV. I can't wait I visit! Love you tons!

Rene said...

AI hate that you moved away, but I do want you to be happy. I'm glad you're getting settled. Love you!

RR said...

I hate that you're gone! But at least you have a really nice place!

I'll have plan a trip. Should I fly into boise?

RR said...

It looks very sunny there!! Miss ya!