Friday, May 6, 2011

Michael Jackson - Black Or White



My kids have quite an wide range of music favorites, which I LOVE!! I guess they totally get it from me......We love everything from Michael Jackson to Jack Johnson and everything in between. One of Ethan and Kylers favorite things to do is watch music videos on Youtube. So last night Kyler asked me if he could show Lindsay how Michael Jackson dances and I said sure. A few minutes later I hear this song come on and in the middle of it Kyler says.." you know why he made this song" and Lindsay says "no why" and Kyler says "because he used to be black" ......I about died laughing!!! I tried to explain to him that Michael Jackson was always black, just got lighter over the years due to a skin "condition" but he just looked at me like I was crazy and said " he looks white to me" That's right, what was I thinking....he just changed races somewhere along the way:) Gotta love an 8 year olds logic!!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Classic logic from an 8 year old!! Too funny!