Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Yesterday started off in a not so good....make that HORRIBLE way. I'm not going to go into details, but Ill just say this. A certain almost teenager who lives in this house acted beyond terribly and said some hurtful things to me, all trying ( I believe) to get me to change my mind and let him skip school for the day. Normally when he does something wrong he admits it and apologizes pretty easily. Not yesterday! I thought for sure by the time I got home last night he would throw his arms around me and Say he was sorry....no such luck!! I was pretty devastated by that. This morning he came in my room before school and told me he was sorry for being a jerk, and that he loves me, and gave me a big hug. I felt so much better, and I'm sure he did too. Then after school my sweet boy redeemed himself by bringing me home my favorite thing, a huge Dr.Pepper! And a card that said....I think that you re the greatest,MOM I wanted you to know. I get so busy being me, It doesn't always show...You have a place inside my heart that no one else can fill. I hope you know i love you- Always have..and always will. YAY!! I am so happy, for a while there I thought the sweet boy I love so much had disappeared and turned into a yucky teenager who doesn't care if he hurts someone. He may have been a little slower to apologize but the important thing is he did!! Love him so much....ALWAYS HAVE....ALWAYS WILL:)

No comments: