Tuesday, December 20, 2011

13...


3....of the best kids we could ask for! They are completely different from each other, can drive us completely insane, and put us on top of the world all in the same day.


5....different companies, (all in the same line of work)


3.... Different towns, we came from Vancouver, had a semi- short stay in Pasco, and finally found home in Chehalis.


2.... Family vacations each on a different coast, each magical in its own way.


Countless arguments. More teasing than I can count. Some tears. LOTS of learning and growing!!


We have a sign in our house that says ..."Our family may not have it all together, but together we have it all" and I couldn't agree more!!


13 years ago we got married and it was the BEST decision we EVER made!! We have a long way to go, but 13 years in and there is still no one I would rather spend my time with. Is it easy?? NO! Is it worth every second?? ALWAYS!!


So here's to 13 and many many many more years! I know I speak for both of us when I say .....I wouldn't change a thing:)


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so awesome! Love you!

RR said...

So wonderful!